Frequently Asked Questions
Transfers/Credits/Refunds: If you cannot attend a course as planned, you may receive a class credit. You must inform UWF in writing 3 business days prior to the first class meeting. You must return your registration form to the Division of Continuing Education at UWF. Credits may be applied toward the cost of any future course within 12 months. If you contact us less than three days in advance, then you are entitled to a credit valued at 50 percent of the course fee.
Please Note: Special events and trips are non-transferable and non-refundable. Refunds are given only if UWF cancels the class. Refunds are processed the last day of the month. UWF reserves the right to change class locations, schedules, fees and instructors when necessary. No tape recording during class is permitted without prior permission from the instructor.
Inclement Weather: UWF is not able to issue refunds for classes which have been postponed due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control. We will make every effort to reschedule such classes. Listen to 88.1FM for campus closures or postponed classes.
Quality: We are proud of the quality of our programs. If after attending a class, you are not completely satisfied, we will allow you to retake the course within 12 months at no additional cost. Please make your request within 7 days of the last class meeting.
How to Register for Class
- Online: Register here by selecting an event from our course menu and continuing through the shopping cart.
- In Person: Continuing Education is located in Pensacola Fla., at 11000 University Pkwy, Building 77, Suite 149. Our office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Standard Time.
- By Mail: Send your check or money order to UWF Continuing Education Bldg. 77 Suite 149 Pensacola, FL 32514
- By Phone: Use your Visa/MC/AMEX to register. Call the Continuing Education office at 850-473-7468. For Leisure Learning, call 850-474-3491.
- By Fax: Fax the completed registration form with your credit card information to (850) 474-2134, 24 hours every day.
Have a Question or Need Additional Assistance?
Contact the Student Support Center via email, phone or just drop in. We are located in Building 77, Room 149 on the UWF Pensacola Campus. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 473-7468. We are here to help!